Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blogger Award

  • Thank you to Paula at Raspberryandlimedesigns
  • for the Blog Award. I'm a little late posting it. Sorry.
  • I am so glad that I happened to find all the wonderful ladys
  • that I have learned so much from.
  • Now the rules are:
  • State three things that make you different from everyone else,
  • and nominate 5 other blogger to receive the "My blog has AttitudeAward"
  • What makes me different. hmmm
  • I have five ( yes five) rescue dogs.
  • I collect blown glass figures. My daughter gets me one every yr for Christmas.
  • I love to ride dirt bikes.
  • I would like to Nominate:
  • Mary at Cardz TV I have learned so much from her video. Thanks Mary
  • Robyn at My Pink Stamper I just love her blog.. always something new.. And she has the cutest kids.. 5 of them..
  • Emma at My Creative Time I would have givin up on my gypsy if it wasn't for her videos.

3 comments:

the cricutologist said...

Congrats on your award! I'm your newest follower! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog.

Norma said...

Congratulations on your BLOG AWARD!!! YAY!!! Love all your projects and become a follower:)
Hugs,
Norma

Shauna said...

I'm going to give you an award too!! I've awarded you with the Stylish Blogger award!! All you have to do is post a link back to my blog with 8 things we should know about you and 8 bloggers you would like to give this award to as well!! Don't forget to let them all know on their blogs too! Congrats. :)