Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Pink Stamper Saturday Challenge.


My Pink Stamper Saturday Challange.
I wasn't going to do any cards today, it's to beautiful outside
but I got all the yard work done and got on the computer and saw Robyn's blog and of course I had to do one. And the lucky winner will get the cart "Winter frolic". It has to be a winter theme and not one you have already made. Hard to think about winter after a day like today. But I live in Indiana so I like the snow and the cold weather.. No I'm not crazy. I used Create a Critter. This was super easy and I think it's cute.

3 comments:

Adrian said...

This is so adorable!

Angie said...

Adorable, great job!

Unknown said...

Hi
I was looking at the My Pink Stamper entries and ran across your blog..
Can I say that I like every card on you have on display on this page. BUT this little reindeer is the cutest! I am going to have to do this one for my Granddaughter this looks like something to make her smile, heck it makes me smile...Thanks for the inspiration for a simple and sweet card.
Best regards, JO